Terms and Conditions – Buyer
Relationship between the buyer and Flexminds (Flextilmelding and Flexbillet)
Flexminds is solely the sales mediator between the buyer and the organizer in charge. The purchase can be both tickets, entrys and alike.
Online payment on Flexminds’ systems can be completed with most major credit and debit cards. It is however up to the organizer to decide which options he wants to make available on each event. All communication between the buyer and the payment system is encrypted. Card details are sent directly to the payment provider without passing through Flexminds’ systems. As such Flexminds has no access to the buyer’s card details.
The purchases are always delivered as electronic tickets to the email address entered at checkout. There is also an option to download the tickets directly from the system following the confirmation of purchase completion. Please note that the tickets must be printed and brought to the event. The mail containing the invoice and tickets will be sent no matter what. If the mail doesn’t arrive please check the spam folder. If the mail hasn’t arrived within one hour after the purchase please contact the organizer directly or Flexminds on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The amounts that have VAT added and amounts which have no added VAT will always be noted on the summary step and on the invoice. If nothing is specifically noted all shown amounts include extra added taxes i.e. duty etc.
The organizer points out that::
- Tickets are not replaced if lost. Keep your ticket email to ensure you can always print a new ticket.
- Ticket, entry and card fees are not refunded. In the case of ticket refund a fee might be added to complete the transaction.
- Flexminds assumes no responsibility towards the buyer in case of an organizers default, bankruptcy, event cancelation or complaints regarding the event. All approach in this matter is to be directed towards the organizer.
- Flexminds and/or the organizer assume no responsibility for problems caused by copying or redistribution of tickets.
- The organizer can be contacted as noted on the ”Full info” tab page on the event website.
According to Danish law “Lov om visse forbrugeraftaler” § 17 stk. 2 jf. § 9 stk. 2 nr. 2a” purchase of tickets is NOT covered by the general right of withdrawal. Ticket, entry and administration fees are never refunded.
Handling of Personal Information
Flexminds will never distribute personal data or other info entered into the Flexminds systems to third party. Flexminds will though pass relevant data to the organizer where the purchase has been made. Personal data is always collected in order for Flexminds to be able to deliver the electronic tickets and to ensure the organizer can contact the buyer in case of an event is cancelled or moved. Some events require more information to be collected and distributed to the organizer. Any data collected by Flexminds is regulated by Danish law ”’Lov om behandling af personoplysninger”. Responsible for the data is Flexminds. Danish institution “Datatilsynet” oversees any actions covered by that law. You can find the law and read more about “Datatilsynet” on: www.datatilsynet.dk.
Flexminds assume no responsibility for errors in prices and descriptions.